You don’t want to hire a full-time controller, but want to enjoy the competitive advantege that controlling can provide? Then why not hire?
You have the feeling that your company is dynamically growing, and you can’t get all information you need from your accountant? Then you need controlling support.
By analysing existing information, and making budgets from those You will get such an advantage that will increase your efficiency and will result in higher profitability.
What you will get
- Supporting company management via analysis and budgeting
- Analysing and planning business activity of the company
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly reports, financial analysis, reports
- Plan-actual analysis, follow-up differnces
- Preparing budgets
- Participation in preparing development proposals, efficiency growth and cost reduction projects
- Following and managing receivables, controlling cash flow, liquidity reports